« Home | Diamond Dave Lives! » | My Happy Holidays » | Now Spit!!!! » | My confidence in the American public is somewhat r... » | The Written Word » | Dorks of the world...UNITE » | Songs at My Funeral - a chain letter dies » | Shitty week comes to an end » | Vodka tonic anyone? » | Working from home - a brief list. »

Welcome to the 19th Century!

That's right ladies and germs. We have arrived!

So ask yourselves this... What's the one thing that we 20 somethings rarely own, and almost always desperately need? A thing that I NOW OWN?

No, not a suped up Honda Civic. Not even a life time supply of Ramen noodles.



Oh glorious day! I don't think it's possible for me to be more giddy about owning any other household appliance... wait, does a hot tub count as a household appliance? Anyway... yours truly is now the proud owner of a GE Nautilus™ Convertible Dishwasher. Now a chore that would normally take me 1.5 hours (or 3 weeks depending on how you measure it) takes just minutes. That leaves plenty more time to sit in front of the computer, avoiding any real exercise or human interaction.

I am thinking about starting a dish washing service. Say $5 a load... Any takers?

I hate you. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. You.

If I could change the font color to green...I would.

What a glorious turn of events. It's been many a year since I've had to get by without a dishwasher, actually, I think I've always had a dishwasher everywhere I ever lived, but I imagine it would suck not having one. In my current place though, I would gladly trade my dishwasher for a washer and dryer. Let me know what it will cost when you start the laundry service.

Not having a dishwasher makes me not want to eat. And I like to eat, so... yeah.

Post a Comment