« Home | Working from home - a brief list. » | I love the night life, I gots to boogy » | Goodnight Sweet Prince » | EVOLUTION IS FACT » | Where is Edward R. Murrow when you need him? » | Entry #1. »

Vodka tonic anyone?

so it has been a good month and a half at least since we moved into our new place, but we are finally unpacked so we thought the best thing to do would be to trash the place by throwing a party. all the regular "scenesters" were there as it was the place-to-be last saturday night.

i could go through the list of events point by point, but instead, i think i'll just list the highlights in picture and video format. these need no explanation so there will be none...
















I hate you.

Oh, and I'm about to become an aunt. Congratulate me, damnit.

Who is the asshole in the Padres jersey?

More disturbing than the cross-eyed picture of me is that I remember the picture being taken... I just don't remember the floating beer can behind my head.

I think some things are best left unexplained.

But an EXCELLENT party when all is said and done.

So, why wasn't I invited? I think I'm glad there is no evidence of me in a drunken state. So actually, thanks... :)

Post a Comment