« Home | I love the night life, I gots to boogy » | Goodnight Sweet Prince » | EVOLUTION IS FACT » | Where is Edward R. Murrow when you need him? » | Entry #1. »

Working from home - a brief list.

So here are the great things about working from home...

*waking up 5 minutes before im supposed to start working.
*wearing whatever I feel is the best thing for that day's work (mostly pajamas and an unshaven face.)
*playing music as loud as I want and occasionally getting up to dance with the dog to a particularly good song. (I recommend "papa was a rolling stone" by the temptations or "don't stop till you get enough" by Michael Jackson.
*when, in the course of the day, it is necessary to yell "FUCK" at the top of my lungs and throw something, I just go ahead and do that.
*not sitting in traffic and yelling "FUCK" while wanting to throw something at the bus that just cut you off on the 520. i'm pretty sure i would have eventually been sent to prison for running someone off the road in a fit of rage.
*all the frozen microwavable lunches i can handle.
*indiana jones movies playing in the background... almost everyday.
*the space in which i spend my day is larger than 8' x 6'.
*you know how late in the day on friday it always crosses your mind "man, this week sucked. i need a drink." ya, i just go ahead and get a drink.
*wasting time writing a pointless blog entry when i should be working.

You know you miss us.

Post a Comment