« Home | Songs at My Funeral - a chain letter dies » | Shitty week comes to an end » | Vodka tonic anyone? » | Working from home - a brief list. » | I love the night life, I gots to boogy » | Goodnight Sweet Prince » | EVOLUTION IS FACT » | Where is Edward R. Murrow when you need him? » | Entry #1. »

Dorks of the world...UNITE


That's right folks, it's Monday night and that could only mean one thing... No, not the weekly D&D get together in my mom's basement... not glee club practice... not 6 hours of painting gundam models... not even a roll-playing video game marathon.

No, tonight ladies and gentlemen, is Risk night and the hobotown residence. I know you're thinking "Whoa, Risk is super fun AND awesome! That sounds really neat-o!" Well my friend, you'd be right. It will be an epic battle as either Scott, Jamie or I try desperately to conquer the known world. We'll have to use our keen abilities to out-whit, out-smart, and... dare I say... out-last our opponents.

PS... no girls allowed

Your mom doesn't have a basement

Me and Roxy crashed your "No girls allowed" party, didn't we? HA!

You know, if I lived up there Kendra...I would've taken you for one of those manicures where they put on those long pink fake nails with palm trees spray-painted on them...cause you know, that's what girl dorks do. It's the only ammo against man dorks who play Risk. Roxy too.

Post a Comment